Have you ever struggled to determine how often to send emails to clients and prospects? That’s nothing new, right? You want to stay engaged but you don’t want to annoy people. While each circumstance is a little different, here’s an interesting take on the subject forwarded by Dela Quist, CEO of Alchemy Worx. A short article was published in October 2017 in Entrepreneur Magazine and here’s my take away:
- More emails = more revenue
- Emails not opened are still impactful since they deliver brand impressions through fleeting glimpses of subject lines
- Businesses underestimate revenue from email campaigns since purchases often show up in other channels (web searches, physical retail..). For my clients it drives more phone & face-to-face engagements.
- Whether customers think of your email as spam relates to what they think of your company, not how often you communicate with them
- Customers may not be annoyed by emails because they’re easy to ignore, like TV ads
Hope you found this interesting.